The Innovation Collaborative is helping elevate the way that students think and learn in school and out of school.
The Collaborative is a coalition of national science, technology, engineering, arts, humanities, math (STEAM) and higher education organizations. It promotes the arts, sciences and humanities intersections in all student learning settings. It focuses on research, effective practices in learning settings, policy, and convening. The Collaborative is conducting the first national research to determine effective practices that promote creative and innovative thinking at the intersections of these disciplines in K-12 out-of-school settings.
Join us in making a difference!
Why Should You Be a Part of These Efforts?
- Neuroscience shows: That there is great value to an integrated approach to learning. By creating a synergy between diverse educational institutions, we can provide greater service to education. You can be a part of this exciting movement.
- Research counts: The Collaborative’s approach offers unique opportunities to evaluate and disseminate good practice that are not available within a single discipline. You can receive up-to-date information about new developments. We also welcome members’ input.
- Membership offers: A unique opportunity to be part of a cutting-edge network of individuals and institutions.
Collaborative membership is a great value!
- Access to others working nationally at the STEAM intersections via connections through the Collaborative
- Priority access to Collaborative webinars
- Updates on breaking STEAM news
$25/year, July 1 – June 30
For individuals only